• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
czl99

Hillmans

czl99

I am coming up this thursday and was going to go out of hillmans but i cant find any directions of how to get to the resort. I am coming from south of the cities. Any help would be great.

CAJ

If you look on the map and find Waskish on highway 72 on the North East corner of Upper Re you will find it. Hillams is on the East side of the highway just up from Westwind CAJ

Random guy

Hillmans is on the east side of the hwy by mile marker #36 White building, big sign

Bryce

Ya go past the airport into downtown Waskish. Ya go by the post office on the left. Now, I may need a little help from the locals here. To the best of my reccolection, about a block past the the post office, the Baptist church is on your right. If I remembered that right, Hillman's is another block also on the right. If not, turn around in the church parking lot and head back to Hillman's ( now on your left ). If, at any time after Bemidji, you hit a stoplight, punch the Onstar button cause you aren't anywhere near where you think you are. grin.gif

Good luck

LaVoi

I would just like to add a question to this thread as well? I will be coming up Friday evening and want to go out of Hillman's. However, chances are we may not arrive until after 7pm which I thought I read earlier is when Hillman's closes. Is it somehow possible to still get a road pass, perhaps the bar?

ozzie

yep just stop in the bar they have road passes and if you are late enough like I was 2 weekends ago maybe you will see Kelly-P and Jon-P having a good time with beverages in hand!!!!! I didn't say hi cause the group i was following was out of the parking lot while i was paying for my pass!!!!

LaVoi

Thanks ozzie, yeah I wouldn't mind running into those guys and pick their brains a bit before heading out to the lake. Hey maybe they would be generous with their knowledge for a drink or two.