• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fish-4-fun

Ice ducer and case for lawrance sonar units

Question

fish-4-fun

I was wondering if a guy can buy an ice case and ice ducer for my lowrance? I would like to use it out ice fishing to cause i sold my gps since i bought this one and i have the chip with all the lake maps in it.

6 answers to this question

jigginjerk

Good question. I also would like to know.

Ralph Wiggum

Do a Google search for PPP-16I and I think you will find what you are looking for.

jigginjerk

I was just at cabelas and they have everything to convert it for ice. Ducer, holder,battery but you have to by them separate. You could probably come up with a cover too.

quijibo

I just bought a Lowrance ice kit from Doug at Fishlectronics on University ave ne.

My LCX-25 doesn't fit inside the bag and I used a vexilar float for the transducer. Other than that, it was simple, compact and complete.

fish-4-fun

did you just use your boat transducer?

Ralph Wiggum

I'd recommend buying an ice ducer so you don't have to mess with trying to get your boat ducer perfectly level.