• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A little help

Badger_55

I am taking my little brother up here in the morning n plan to fish all day. He has never been up here and I hope i can get him on some fish and keep him away from that xbox.

Just wonderin if I should bring an extension up? Also the plan for me is to head out 5miles or so and get away from the crowds and have some fun. Are you guys still finding those eyes a little shallower or are they pretty steady at 13'. Thanks a bunch, good luck to ya.

they are not shallower but numbers may be closer to shore, the bite is not is intense out deeper but is still pretty steady went out as far as i wanted the other day and yea we cought fish but not as fast as we did when we were out 2 miles

I would start out early in 8 to 10 feet. good walleye bite 8 to 10 am. move out to 7 miles later if you are looking for crappie. this aroud the lou rayne beach area