• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Year

basskid

Well the new season is coming. I cant wait. I was lookin at all the past stuff and have come to the conclusion that i need to get a fish board. I almost bought one but it was only 22 inches long. Thats not long enough. But if this is the only way to get you guys to believe me then i will get one. So i guess the whole point in this is so that you guys get the heads up are able to prepare to be amazed.

One more thing. I think that it would be cool to start a topic for pics of any fish over 18" or something like that. Then you guys could make it one of those ones (with the thumb tack) that stay at the top of the forum all summer long.

If you're going to make a bragging post about the fish...thumbtack it to the bottom of this topic please

BK.... The proof is in the pics man... Funny I don't remember any "proof" from you last year either....

Just a guess that it would be doubtful anyone would even trust a braggart anyway.... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Just for reference braggart definition = One given to loud, empty boasting; a bragger. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But thanks for the entertainment anyway. grin.gif

Bass Kid.....Check with your folks and see if it's OK to call me. I'll hook ya up with a free board. KT

Hey BK I can fix ya up with a free one too. Send me a PM and check with your parents. End of March come on down to the Minneapolis Sport show with your Dad; a great outing for a father son. Come to the GuideMasters booth and there could even be one heck of a deal on a Setyr Rod waiting for ya. We like to help young fellas out.

BK

I just bought a new digital camera, so I'd be happy to let you have my old digital to get some pics of them brutes.

Quote:

I'll bet riverdog would love to make one for BK

My boards go to PROVEN performer's you know that EG

Zebra_Black_Limba_Flame_Maple_completed.

SHs20_112406.jpg

Where is the Flame Maple board RD????

Don't be postin them seconds boards!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

If he's making one for you at least he doesn't have to make it very long grin.gif just cause you got lucky once this year doesn't mean it will ever happen again blush.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I'll bet riverdog would love to make one for BK

My boards go to PROVEN performer's you know that EG

Zebra_Black_Limba_Flame_Maple_completed.

SHs20_112406.jpg

wink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

WHOA! Are your thumbs on the wrong side of your hands?

HA! Actually, I felt retarded that day...

Naw... the fish was actually being ornery.... and my son was having some difficulty snapping the photo.... but it is a legit 20" with PROOF on a board!!! More than we can say for some other folks on this particular forum..... grin.gif

Don't you always feel that way SH? heehee Hey MSRD, is that my board top right?

I don't have a pic of your board, I need one with a pic of one of of your 20+'s on it, that's your job, I know for for a fact you get em every year. smile.gif

Quote:

Don't you always feel that way SH? heehee Hey MSRD, is that my board top right?

Funny guy... grin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

WHOA! Are your thumbs on the wrong side of your hands?

All his photo's are "photoshopped", good catch! grin.gif

haha finally a little life in this forum

you guys are great ill have to talk to my dad about meeting up or something.

On a second note i just have to ask as a fish nut. Are you sure that board's measurements are correctand your holding it right, cause a 20 in smallie is a big fish. hehe jk

i've never caught a twenty, but my dad has!!! He said if i just keep working at it, i'll get one! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! my big ones always seem to come on live bait, how about you guys?

Quote:

Baby sparrows
blush.gif

If they want red I try cardinals. grin.gif

ok ok I'll go see my spelling teacher soon

Quote:

His kid probably caught it for him.... everyone knows he cant catch fish without his work boat
blush.gifgrin.gif

Oh brother.... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Old Chinese proverb say.... "man who speaka with sucha biggie mouth..... prolly full of cow dung" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif