• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
go4carl

Harty's on Medicine

go4carl

I have been out on medicine a couple of times this winter, using the west medicine lake access. I was thinking of trying the other side of the lake. I have never been in Harty's but I think it is the white building with the big dock in front during the summer right? Can I get bait there (Hours) and does he have lake access?

Mr Special

He'll have all of the above, but not 100% sure about the access due to ice condictions.

Here's the #763-546-6711

metrojoe

There is a park about a stones throw away from Harty's that has access to the lake. There is also access on the north end of the lake in French Park.

How have you been doing on the west side?

go4carl

Not good, First year Ice Fishing. Seen a few on the camera, but have not caught any yet. I'm a lazy fisherman I pick my spot, crack open my beer and hope something comes by. As I understand if you want to be successful at Ice fishing you have to move alot, it's more of reason just to get out of the house for me...