• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mike jupiter

bush lake report?

mike jupiter

haven't made it out there yet this year... have the crappies started stacking up as usual?

calli4120

I was out on bush lake on Monday 1/15 and there was still open water on the point and over the deep hole so be very careful.

We had a couple of tip ups out and didn't get any flags but a couple guys by the boat launch caught a couple small pike. I had a vexilar in the water while we were jigging and there were a few fish near the bottom but they were biting very lightly and we never did get anything on the ice. We probably would have done better if we would have stayed out longer but the 8 degree temp took its toll even though we were in a house.

mike jupiter

thanks for the report... i think i'm gonna try heading out there next weekend.

Abrams

I would still very careful near that point!

buzbunni

Fished for Pike for about 3 hours yesterday afternoon.

Gorgeous day, but no fish. Ice was around 8" near the fishing pier on the point. Nobody was driving out yet thank goodness.

That area by the point still looks fresh. I'd steer clear of it, especially with all this snow sitting on it.

pjfweb

Anyone recently been on Bush? Any luck/skill? smile.gif

Abrams

I drive bush to and from work. I see so few guys fishing it, which tells me something.

McGurk

I drive by it often too, and I see the same homemade portable house all by his lonesome out there EVERY time. Either he knows something about the lake to make him get on it, or he knows about something in his house to make him get out of it and go fishing. wink.gif

Mrkeb

I fished this lake a bunch of times last year. Only thing I ever caught was dink perch. However, Bob over at Moore's bait has a few that come in every week heading over there for pike. From what I gather, nothing huge, but fun. Personally, I got no confidence in the lake, but if somebody is out there slaying the fish Kudos to them. I tip my hat.