• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
thatsawalleye

Round Lake

thatsawalleye

No luck on Round Lake the past few days? I have heard it has really slowed down. Anyone else having any luck?????

Lake Jumper

No I have not had any luck there either, few small ones. It has been slow everywhere. But East Graham is gettin some 16-19 in but you have to be patient.

GOOD LUCK BE SAFE

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• smurfy
      nice mounts!!!!! pick them up at a garage sale??????????????    
    • Chill62
      Way to go.  We got into them this weekend also but wow was travel difficult in spots.  We drove wheelers out onto two lakes and took an hour to get off of one lake.
    • Stephen L Johnston Jr.
      4/27 
    • jesusexposito_
      We all can use this SHOP to buy the covers. I think it's the best offer.
    • smurfy
      nope....havent been there in a long while, and when i did i did the sneek!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know thats your turf!!!!!!!!!!
    • CLPDB
      Fished out of Morris Pt 1/2 day Friday and all of Sat. and it was bad.  5 of us kept a total of 5 fish.  Fished in 32 ft Fri, 28 ft Sat and 21 ft. at sunset.  Marked a lot but I'm pretty sure they were little ones or tullibee.  Access was pretty beat up when we left Sat. night.  Got checked by DNR and they said everyone that they checked had the same results as us.  
    • leech~~
      Mike has been in the business for more then 30 years and also use to teach it up at Pine City Voc Tech.  He does it all.  The crappie and a few others he did for me. Lighting not the best. Tell him Steve A, from Brooklyn Center sent you. May be he will give you a $1 off! 😄  
    • jwilli7122
      Any guesses on when the forks will break loose?
    • gunner55
      Yeah north side of Co Rd 35 close to the road(Co Rd 176 (?))  that comes back south from the church. You must've caused quite a ruckus down  there as I see they're still lookin for ya as the poster is back up.
    • SkunkedAgain
      I've read about the mail boat in the past, and it sounds like a great operation.   My water-access neighbors just had a PO Box in town and would pick up their mail on a semi-regular basis. At my estimate, 95% of mail that arrives is junk so you probably aren't missing much by picking it up once per week.