• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

icehook

Has anyone tried to ice fish for trout on long lake at clearwater county park by bagley. Thanks for any info

Eckie

I've only fished Long in the summer, but my father-in-law has been out there recently and had pretty good luck (the sun shines on a dog's a$$ somedays grin.gif )..I'll mention this thread to him so he can give you some info..

Bobber Stopper

Leave it to my soninlaw to know about dog butts! grin.gifOh well every family has its black sheep confused.gif Yeah I live north of Long and fish it often and its been pretty good. You dont always get a limit but they are decent size. Just get away from the crowd.

icehook

Thanks for the info my son likes catching those trout in the summer and loves icefishing so we will have to give it a try.

The Donk

Hey bobberstop, you live north of bagley? Have you fished lone lake along 92 at all this year? We have a cabin a mile north of co rd 1, and fish it time to time. Some decent sunfish in there if I remember right