• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
KRAM121881

Bear Paw Guides

KRAM121881

JUST BOOKED OUR TRIP FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF FEB WITH BEAR PAW. A FEW WEEKS AGO I FOUND SOMTHING ON HEAR ABOUT BEAR PAW HOWEVER I CANT FIND IT TODAY. SO HAVE PEOPLE BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM IN THE PAST? WE WILL BE STAYING IN ONE OF THERE CABINS AND USING A FEW OF THERE DAY HOUSES. WAS JUST WONDERING IF THEY PUT THE DAY HOUSES ON FISH? OR IF I NEEDED TO BRING PORTABLES FOR MY GROUP TO FIND FISH AWAY FROM THERE DAY HOUSES.

Wookiee

You should be ok with Steve and Tyler. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

nluchau

Tyler at Bear Paw is one of a kind. You will be happy with your decision. I'm sure they will put you on some fish.

ozzie

yeah i agree with toomuchfun....i have not personally met or dealt with them but Tyler seems to know where and how to catch what he is searching for.....if i was looking for a guide they would definatly be one of my few choices!!!! If they are good enough for Dave Genz and the ICE TEAM they are good enough for me!!! Good Luck and I am sure you won't be disappointed!!

sticknstring

Good folks. We stayed in their houses twice two years ago including a cabin on shore for a night. The houses we stayed in were nothing spectacular but if it's fish and a place to sleep you're in search of you'll have a good trip. The cabin was very nice. I'd bring your portables. The house will provide a place for meals... jigging at primetime... cards, whatever but more than likely if it's not too cold you'll want to cover some ground or have Steve point ya in the right direction to get on some fish during the day. You'll have a great time... Wish it was me making the trip back up there...

Muskie_Man

I've met him and he's pretty nice guy shares info! And even digs holes in the snow for ya!!!!!!! IF you want info on that ask not a bad thing!

Deep_Sinker

You won't be disappointed with Bear Paw...top notch and an asset to the area.

WadeSt

We used them last year, we are using them this weekend and we are scheduled to go again in Feb. Great people, you won't be disapointed.

jm15

How do you get ahold of these guys? I have looked and can't find a number for them.

minimite

whats your email i can send you the number, got there card in front of me smirk.gif

12lb8oz

We used them last year. They were very friendly to us. We didn't pound em but we got some fish. He told us to bring the portables with in case we weren't right on top of them, his kid was about 100 yards away nailing the crappies, but we were too comfy, and had drank too much to move that 100 yards. I'd have no problem going back to them.

MNmikew

Two thumbs up for Bear Paw. We'll be up for our third trip with them in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Xplorer

2 more thumbs up for Steve and Tyler at BearPaw. Stayed in one of their small cabins a couple weekends ago and had a great time. Stayed in their sleepers the last 3 years before, but wanted the option of cooking up a few of those eye's one night.

I would still take your portables, its inevitable that the day your there the hot bite is another 2 miles past where you are sitting. Plus there is soooooo much ice to xplore that hasnt been touched, you just gotta get away and punch a few holes in some of that jagged ice out there and giver a try for the motherloadgrin.gif

Pikester

You mean cooking those eyes up on another lake right? crazy.gif

ozzie

he said in a cabin which i am positive is on shore!!! LEGAL

Pikester

My apologies, I misread it.