• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
The Chemist

Hwy 22 construction

The Chemist

So I headed up to the cabin last night to get my fishing gear. Well I decided to head 22 out so I could see how many people were out on the chain, much to my suprise there were quite a few vehicles out there, even one was coming from the meth hole and exiting by the small island by 22??? But then I got over to the winter access and saw 4 or 5 full size trucks out there. Anyways my question was how many people have mistakenly missed the intersection for 22 that runs past the back of long and winds towards 43 and eventually to EV? I missed it heading out and then when I came back to catch it had someone with high beams so again I missed then one my return finally figured out why... they changed it to a straight tee.

Just curious if I'm the only one?

IceHawk

Don't feel bad I did it a few times already!!! smile.gifsmile.gif I guess they say we are creatures of habit, I guess there right.