• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy airjer W

West Crystal Bay, Minnetonka

Jeremy airjer W

Any word on how much ice is in crystal bay (west side)?

jerkin'm

Have seen trucks parked on the edge and wheelhouses out in the bay...

Chisox

I have been out on the north side and have seen guys pretty much all over the edges of the bay. There was a open hole off of the point last week. Please be careful

Powerstroke

Last wed there was 7-8". Not sure on the thickness with the cold snap, but I can't imagine people are parking on the ice.

jerkin'm

I drive by there every day and the same red F150 is parked next to shore...If you can imagine it or not....It's so....Probably not the wisest move but he's just off the edge of shore..To use that winter access with a vehicle you pretty much have to get onto the ice with your vehicle to stay out of the drive...Gotta love the doubters on this site...

Powerstroke

not really a doubter.....except that I doubt the competance of those who would be driving on the ice in the metro.....Settle down. No ones questioning your manhood or anything.

Chisox

I've been out on crystal from early ice and there is still no way I would drive out there right now. To much doubt on the ice safety on Tonka this year.

jerkin'm

Saw three trucks on Black Lake today (out in front of the channel too)...No thanks...Thank goodness you weren't questioning my manhood.. grin.gif

Jeremy airjer W

Thankyou!!

My manhood is o.k. too!!! grin.gif

Powerstroke

LOL I'm glad you realized what I meant. not trying to be a dik.

I can't understand why people are so rushed to park on the lake. Hasn't there been enough deaths and dunked vehicles in the last 2 weeks.

Jeremy airjer W

Took the boys out for there first ice fishing trip today!! Plenty of ice on west crystal bay (13+ inches). Thanks again for the info!!