• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MuskieDowg

After "X" Festivities???

MuskieDowg

OK. That new press release got me ALL fired up!!! I'm curious, where does everyone go for a post tourney cocktail? We went downtown Brainerd last year and had a good time but we didn't run into 1 person that had been at the tournament earlier that day. Any ideas?

JP Z

Zorbaz would be an option. Granted that is a younger crowd.....and annoying at that. My choice would be Buffalo Wild Wings smile.gif yummmm.

MuskieDowg

We usually do stop at Zorbaz for a pizza (cuz they're the best pizza ever made) but we don't end up sticking around also due to that "youngster crowd" thoery. I'm more interested in a dark little pub where I can shoot some pool and talk hunting and fishing with some fellow outdoorsmen.

JP Z

The 'Ole pickle factory in Nisswa would be a good choice for you then.

Hopper

Shep's on 6th is a good bet for downtown, i would say the Old Waterfall has a couple of pool tables, but will be packed.

Rumor is the safe and sober campaign will be in full force with extra patrol, so use a Taxi or find some lucky person to drive you around.( that is sober)

Catching a buzz at contest = $20.00

Catching a fish at contest = maybe $10,000

Getting caught after contest drinking and driving =

a night in cass county or crow wing county jail(priceless)

Be careful!!!!

eyes1

The Old Milwaukee club in Ideal corners is always good spot

Sportland_Bait

Sheps on 6th has the best beer and pizza in Brainerd. Other good options are Ernies on the Squaw Pont, Bada Bings, The Pickle Factory in Nisswa, Pestello's is an awesome place in Pequot Lakes, Or Zorbaz. My choice would be Shep's or Pestello's. For pizza and beer in Nisswa, check out Rafferty's. Talk to Mark. Tell him Early sent you up there and he'll hook you up with a great deal.

Jason Erlandson

Pikeslayer

I will be right there on the ice fishing and getting SCHMIDT-FACEED!! Why go to town and get busted! IM TO OLD TO GO TO JAIL AND TO POOR TO PAY THE FINE!!!

MuskieDowg

Obviously noone should be driving drunk on Saturday. There is a cab service in Brainerd and I intend on useing it. BUT... I really appreciate all the great advice! Also, are cabs hard to come by on a Saturday night in Brainerd? Here in Fargo it's nearly impossible to get a cab around the time the bars close. So, anyone wanting to start a little business venture, bring a new cab company to Fargo! Anyway, only 2 more days till the cannon fires on Hole in the Day Bay!!! WOHOOOO!!!

Sportland_Bait

If you are at Shep's, have them call you a cab about 30 minutes before you want to leave. It'll pick you up right outside. Shep's is the best place to grab a cab.

Jason Erlandson