• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reports from Barnacles or Red Door???

littlemikey

A friend and I are heading up on Saturday and hoping to fish on the north end. wondering what the ice is like on that side of the lake and if anyone is catching any eyes, or if another side of the lake would be better. We are walking out (don't trust the F150 on the ice yet), and I normally wait till I can drive out, but want to get up for early conditions. Thanks in advance for any info.

I fished out of Barnacles yesterday. To the east along the break there is 12" and to the west towards the "rock pile" there is 10". They started pulling some sleepers out to the east, but were advising only ATV and Sno cats to the west and to the flats. There was just one crack and their bridge was in good shape. There hasn't been a good report of fish being caught since Monday. Marking fish but few takers.

Just got back from Barnacles. Ice was 14 inches this morning. They pulled my house out wednesday. very good evening bite the past 2 nights.