• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

H20 Differences?

CrappieAttitude

Question

I purchased an H20C this summer with the lakemaster chip and my dad purchased one at the ice fishing show this year. As I was sitting next to him showing him how to run the thing, I noticed that on his find menu display, he had a category titled hunting on his. Everything else on the page was similar, but I was wondering if for some reason our two H20's could be a little different. He didn't purchase the '07 chip. I am a little stumped. It was a real nice feature on his.

Any thoughts?

4 answers to this question

check your software version he may have an updated version.

You sure he doesn't have a different unit, Hunt, Expedition?

He has the exact same H20C as I do. He bought one after I showed hiw nice of a unit it was. That's why I'm stumped. I'll have to look at the chip, but I know he didn't get the new one. How many different Minnesota lakemaster chips are there?

It's not the chip.....check the software versions of each unit you may have an update available for yours.

I'd run the seafoam it won't hurt, you may have a plugged main jet.