• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Information wanted!!

delta hunter

Two of us are coming up there this weekend. Since it sound's like the ice is pretty much passable every where. We are going to bring the wheelers up and do some run and gun fishing for perch and eyes. Just want to know what colors and lures are working the best and techniques. We are going to access the lake from some resort. Not sure which one though, have totally decided whether to hit the flats or some of the shallower reefs. I guess it all depends on this weather system that is coming in the next couple of days! Oh yeah, I'm reading reports of 10-12 inches of ice, but I'm just wondering if the is that is consistant over most of the lake of just a mile out? Any and all info would be great!!!! Good luck to all that are fishing!

unless things have changed drastically for the better since saturday there is not 10" everywhere. i was out of rocky's and there looked to only be about 7" (I didn't measure though). the 10-12" reports are coming from the bays. not sure about the rest of the lake. sorry can't help more.