• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Tim,

That'd be great to get out and chase some trout around. I'm on my long stretch now, I work today through next Friday with only Monday off. I don't think I'll be out much/at all during this stretch. We have till March 15? I think so we'll definitely get out.

Brian

bmc,the way it looks we might be headed that way the next 2 weekends. i stop in deer river for gas and bait maybe if your working we can just shoot the breeze a few minutes. i stop at the bait shop and cenex for gas. keep in touch.

Glen,

I'm off this weekend and am planning on hitting Winnie on Sunday with fellow FM'er BD110 from the Duluth forum. The following weekend, I'll be on call all weekend.

Brian

bmc, do you work the county or deer river? we will get together sooner or later. good luck sunday. my plans had to change for this weekend. will be up the next weekend.

bmc, do you work the county or deer river? we will get together sooner or later. good luck sunday. my plans had to change for this weekend. will be up the next weekend.