• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey delta, what are you doing tomorrow morning? I'm thinking of heading out to Hanska, heard a few decent reports, I want to be set up fishing before 6, so probally looking at leaving town around 5. I'f you want to go with drop me a line on here.

Anyone else who reads this and would want to go with, Geiger point is where I will be fishing at, I'm going for sure tomorrow so if you would like to meet up or drop by, I'll be in a Frabill XLT with a Jiffy laying by the outside.

sorry man, gotta work tomorrow. otherwise I would be there! Just got back from fish at lake crystal and only pulled in a hand full of perch! good 8-9 inches down there! I'll be out fishing again come wed or thurs! I'll see what you doing then!