• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Drenalin

Knute78

Then new Mathews is up on their website. I am super excited to shoot one and possibly upgrade from my XT. Not that I necessairly need a new bow but we will have to shoot it and see. I heard it is awesome, super smooth, quite, and fast.

Chad

I talked to a guy at Archery Country (can I say the store name?) in St.Cloud, I work with his cousin, and he said they'd call when they get one in, they have them ordered. He also said the new Hoyt Vectrix was the best bow he had ever shot... until he picked up the Drenalin.

I am planing on a trip to Alex 1st week in December and will try and shoot it on the way through St.Cloud if it is in. I'll report back.

I guess my only concern is how light it is, I'd think at some point the bow would get "jumpy" but this is a Mathews so I am sure they have that all figured out.

Well we will see.