• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Aqua Scout XL and DVR - - SOLD - -

Matt Johnson

I have a practically brand-new Aqua Vu Scout XL along with a hand-held Aqua Vu DVR that I’m looking to find a new home for. Both units have only seen one ice fishing season and are in excellent shape.

The hand-held DVR can attach to the Scout XL and can record your footage. I’m going to sell them as a package deal.

Price new:

Scout XL - $279.99

Hand-held DVR - $99.99

Total - $379.98

Price I’m selling them for – $300.00

If interested, please e-mail me…

walleyechasers3

Let me know if you decide to seperate. I am interested in the DVR wink.gif

BIG DIESEL

Matt

I would be interested for $250 if you are willing to drop alittle. Any interest?

Marc

Fishing-Around

275.00 ??

wallywalleye

I'll take it off your hands. I sent you an email. grin.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Mike89
      ya don't need a cajun, just the seasonings!!!!  and the rest of the fixins of course!!! but it would be fun with the real thing too!!
    • rangerforme
      We just got back from a week primarily fishing the east/south side.  I won't lie it was super tough, we didn't even mark fish for hours some days driving around the humps/shoreline breaks.  Usually its pretty good this time of year but this year it was brutal.  Few days we'd end up with 2 or 3 fish for half a day of fishing.  The tank at camp probably counted 35 walleyes cleaned for the week for 40 anglers.  Few slots but just not biting down that way.  Lots of pike came in and panfish.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Tough bite for decent fish the past few days! Went out by myself this morning and switched tactics again. Trolled spinners/1/2 crawler and #4 gold Shad Raps on a 3-way rig in 24' to 30'. Had my limit of 4, 15" to 16" walleyes and a jumbo in the first hour! Released 5 other smaller walleyes also during the 2-1/2 hours that I was out. Cliff
    • Naturboy
      Went out yesterday for a little while, thought I’d just go close with the kayak given the time slot I had. Just planned on small gills and and bass, ( the normal catch in this place), but 2 18” walleyes supprised me.  A couple of loons were the only company I had while I was there. Lots of gills and bass as I expected just small in size. 
    • Gone Out Fishin
      @Mike89 if I still had my traps I'd do a Crawfish Boil. Need some Cajuns to help me.
    • MN_Walleye_0408
      New Ice shelter coming this fall from Otter and Polaris specifically made for full size Rangers.  This will be available at your local Polaris dealer. Lock & Ride Polaris XP Pro Lodge by Otter 0518.pdf
    • Jmnhunter
      i did find out i have that same one on my 2016 and found the specs, max draw is 1625 during their "desert" test; from stuff I've found on my champion generator's website I cant tell if it'll work or not as they stated some will...
    • paceman
      I took a couple of guys from church out last night. They fish about once every couple years. I didn't think they would have the patience for walleye fishing so we went after pannies. Caught a couple of sunnies right away. For me they were small but these guys were just pumped to catch 7-8 inch sunnies! Fished for them a bit until we had about 15 in the live well. They wanted to clean them so I was fine with that. I then took them to one of my crappie spots. Not sure if they have ever caught a crappie before, right away I caught a small 9 inch one and of the guys was kind of upset I through it back. A minute later he hooks into a 13". Pretty sure most of North Becker county heard him hooting, hollering! I was laughing so hard! It is always blast taking out folks that love fish but don't fish very often. That to me is just strange. Especially around here with tons of lakes and great fishing. It wasn't fast and furious but still a solid  bite. Took about an hour to catch our 30 fish limit of great eaters. Most in the 11-12" range. I found them scattered along the weeds in 9-12', simple plastic with a twister tail or a paddle tail. It always super fun taking out fishing newbies. Pretty sure FB was full of their pictures last night!
    • skyking
      Was up last week on Kab and it seemed that your bait depended on where you were fishing. Some areas leeches did good, but others minnows were the go to. We lindy rigged the entire trip and on days when wind was gusty we did pretty good shallower with minnows in 13 to 20 ft....then some areas we were doing better with leeches 16 to 32 ft. No wind was like the dead sea.
    • Mike89
      catch and eat the crawfish too!!!