• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spearing

no seeds in the boat

I'm new to the St. Cloud area, I just moved from Duluth. I'm trying to get some info on where to put my dark house. In Duluth I went to a relativeley small lake but with large pike. I'm wondering where would be the best place start. Any info would be very helpful thanks a ton!

I will let you know as soon as I do. I have been trying to figure it out as well!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Welcome to the St Cloud area and Fishing Minnesota!

Many of the area lake hold nice pike. Problem is that you'll need to watch lots of little guys to see the bigger ones. Grand, Pearl, have good water clarity and good populations of pike. There are many otehrs as well.

Good Luck!

Some of the lakes in Wright County used to have good action. We speared on Lake Ida about 10 years ago and would see 35 fish per day, mostly small but lots of action.