• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spring turkey?

Hey guys, does anybody have any land , or know someone else that does that might be willing to either borrow or lease it out for a spring turkey hunt? My 9 year old and I would be forever indebted to you for your help. Any info is appreciated. sysco_joe @yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Joe,

I would say you should apply for whatever area you would like to hunt and just count on being able to find an area to hunt. You will find that a phone call or stopping by some of the landowners houses should do the trick. I say especially if you tell them it is for your 9 year old. I just had my daughter fill in the blanks of her application tonight, they are due Friday Dec. 1st. I had her out last spring when she was 9 and we had a big Tom in close, but she didn't squeeze when she should have. Let me know if you absolutely struggle with finding a place to hunt if you hunt this area (249).

Sorry so late in responding,

Walleyedan