• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What / How Do One Go About Selling A Rifle?

Just a question.

I know when you go to the store to buy a rifle / shotgun, they check with the ATF to make sure you can legally purchase a rifle/shotgun but what happens if a private party is selling it?

I have bought a few guns from priv parties before and I made sure they recived a copy of my drivers lic and a bill of sale. when the transaction took place.

what you selling???

JJklein77atcomastdotnet

yea, what are U selling? I'm looking for a used pump shotgun. If you are selling one let me know, I might be interested.

I'm not aware of any requirements with regard to registration, etc but if you are selling it's probably a good idea to record whom you sold it to, their address, contact information, and when you sold it. If it for some reason is used in the future while committing a crime, you could have difficulty explaining.

Bob