• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

RAVE-neil at cabin fever is the man!

Kodiak

Neil rules he helps me out everytime i go in there with my bow. I just had some arrows made by him and he always goes out of his way to help me with setting up my bow. I am fairly new to bowhunting and he has been a huge help.

The whole bunch of them at Cabin Fever are the top of the heap. Jeff, Neil, Dawn, Seth, Bubba, and the rest of those guys, are just the best. I have pretty much resolved myself to shopping there for everything I need. The customer service you'll get there is second to none. When it comes to archery anything--they are the best around, and you are absolutely correct--Neil is the man!

He has helped me quite a bit lately as well. I would be hard pressed to shop anywhere else for my archery supplies after the service and help I have received from Neil, and everyone else at Cabin Fever. When it comes to customer service--there simply isn't anybody in town that can beat

em'.

Tom W

It must be an awesome shop, I have heard nothing but good things. My Dad will occasionally stop there and says it's a very nice shop.

Walleyedan