• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Traditional Archery - Fargo area?

Nodak7mm

Is there a archery shop in the Fargo Moorhead area that caters to Traditional archery? Stickbow stuff, ya know..

Rod

Rod,

I don't know of a "Shop", but do know of a guy in Bemidji that carves them and makes arrows also. Have had one of his Self Bows for a couple of years and it shoots well. Trying to get up enough nerve to try it on a hunt!

Let me know if you want his info and I'll get it to you as I don't know if he would like it posted in this kind of forum.

Kenny

If you are looking for Equipment, I use 3rivers archery. It is an online company that sends out catelogs. They are just as reasonable as anybody. I just started shooting long bow this year. Had one miss frown.gif But what a challange!

Rod,

Talk to Tom Wilson at the Outdoorsman. He knows more than anyone I know about the matter- he'll definitely get you set up.

Hey Guys, thanks for the responses.. Yep, I am in need of supplies and I simply hate mail order & internet shopping. I like to touch, feel and inspect what I purchase. It never fails I need a token components that costs a couple $ and I spend more in shipping..

With that said, I do have the 3Rivers catalog and will prob order my trinkets I need. They are a great company to deal with..

However, Scoot I will go talk to Tom, I need some cedar shafts for my girls recurves..

Again, thanks guys for the response and apologies for my rant on mail order shopping...

Rod