• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

AAAARRGGGHH!

Ebiz

#@$#$%$! traffic! Tried to cut out of work early today and sneak in an hour of metro deer hunting - after spending 30 minutes going 3 miles on 35W I turned around and came back to the office, wouldn't have even made it there by dark. Sorry, just had to vent. Guess it'll have to wait until the weekend.

Gosh that would drive me over the edge. Its ten minutes home from my office on a bad day (meaning snow and stuff because there isn't traffic). Oh and I can often see upwards of a dozen deer on that drive as I go right past the state park... grin.gif

I gave up that crap and moved my wife and myself up to Breezy Point. No more traffic (other than weekend tourists) and my office is in my house. Life is good.