• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Big Red Lodge
      That is a hearty fish.  I guess that is the benefit of the late winter
    • Big Red Lodge
      Good to know.  Thanks for the update
    • Big Red Lodge
      I have not heard of any either, but the weather is looking good.  I'm optimist for opener
    • Bigfatbert
      Thanks for your updates Cliff . Out of curiosity , if this date holds true of Monday April 30th for the start of this years event , would you happen to know how this date sits with past late ice out years , for instance 1996 , 2013 ?
    • Wakemup
      Thanks Cliff for the update, and thanks Brett for the info too!
    • FishinCT
      You can fish a little meat out of the ones with really big claws. Tails are easy once you get the hang of it. Meat pops right out then just pull the intestine(?) and you're good to go.  I'd rather people use fish guts as crawfish bait rather than throwing them in the woods for my dog to find 
    • Nix769
      You can also get the ArcGIS app to access the county files on your mobile or download the .kmz files on the county site to use in Google Earth. Either way very useful.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Well most people use a fish head or two in the trap as bait.  Any type of raw  meat will probably work well. No need to purge them as they are coming out of clean water. Just boil the whole crawdad in salt water or better yet in a Cajun mix! The tails are about the only part worth messing with. Cliff
    • Walleyehunter82
      I live on Little Cormorant Lake, I believe sometime next week that it will be open.  The lakes out there are changing fast!
    • meerkat
      we got a lot snow down in the twin cities than up north and temps are a lot higher than it was in 2013.   I think we will have enough open water to fish the opener.   No one needs to cancel!  I HOPE any way