• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

North or South end?

nate18

I am planning a trip to one of the resorts and will be staying out on the lake for about 4 days. Which end is the best for the first week of January? Any help would be great!

Nate

[email protected]

I would concentrate on the North end. You can do a resort search on this forum. Many are listed.

Nate,

I agree with T.O. Your options are much better on the North End. I run several trips a year out of Twin Pines They are great people to deal with and the food is fantastic laugh.gif They have roads going out to the northwest flats for eyes and there's some good Perch fishing in the bay right out in front of the resort.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get out there. I have had my gear out three times already. Take care and good fishin'.

nate

I usually just launch from public launches on Mille Lacs and speed off to my fishing places. I always wondered how much it costed to launch from resorts there on average.. Anybody know?

Hey Nate18 you can take team otters advise but if it where me, I would go out of the east side. alot more area to fish close by. but thats just me. team otter dont mean to step on your toes by any means. cool.gif

ALWAYS FISHING WALLEYEGUY!!!

I guess that I didnt know that the north end could be that good that time of year.I always thought that it was at its best in the late ice and the spring for the eyes and the perch.I always like tring something new. May be I'll have to give it a try and prove you right.

KEEP FISHIN, KEEP LEARNIN cool.gif