• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It sure was nice sitting out this morning watching for deer with the snow just piling down around mazeppa from 6-well still now. Only saw a couple small does but it was very nice, like the perfect postcard with snow falling. I could really use a little cooler weather to start making some ice and then the snow can come!

i welcomed the snow greatly as i was laying in a feild trying to coax geese into range. it wasn't too tough we managed a 6 man limit. no one wanted to pull out there digi cam during the blizzard so no pics sorry. ike

Unbelievable how just two or three days ago we were tippin the scales at close to 70 degrees and now today you wake up with about 4" of snow on the ground. Can't say im complaining cause along with snow comes ice and we all know what that means. wink.gif

Ice by the 1st around here would be great. Have a shack that I want to get on the Zumbro this year! Think cold

Last year I was on the backwaters by wabasha the second weekend of december and there was only about 1.5" of ice and only .75" of it was clear. But Im with you tyler Bring on the ice asap. I sure hope those posted signs arent up this year or that would a heck of a walk from fishermans to the high banks.