• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Deer hunting in Itasca State Park

summit090706

Well, had a pretty good opener in the Park. We are 10 for 9 right now with 4 bucks and 5 does and 1 fawn. We didn't miss to many either. My little brother shot a 7 pointer on Monday morning when it was checking its scrape line by a swamp, then about 2 hours later around 12:00 he shot a huge non-typical 13 pointer (19 inch inside spread), checking it scrapes. It was funny that both the little 7 and the 13 were both checking scrapes about 100 yards apart. Is that natural? Well we are going back up to kill a few more does. Good luck to everyone...

Yes that is 10 deer for 9 guys, we have many tags to fill. We each can shot 1 buck and 4 does in the park. Thanks..

After this weekend I will post some pictures. I will post one of the 13 pointer for sure. smile.gif