• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wade Joseph

You might be from Minnesota

Wade Joseph

If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18

inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim

by, You might live in Minnesota.

If you're proud that your state makes the national news 96 nights each

year because International Falls is the coldest spot in the nation, you

might live in Minnesota.

If you have ever refused to buy something because it's "too spendy", you

might live in Minnesota.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you

might live in Minnesota.

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there,

you might live in Minnesota.

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his

forehead, you might live in Minnesota.

If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in

Minnesota.

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in

Minnesota.

If you know how to say...Wayzata ...Mahtomedi, ....Cloquet ...Edina

...and Shakopee, you might live in Minnesota.

If you think that ketchup is a little too spicy, you might live in

Minnesota.

Vacation means going "up north" past Brainerd for the weekend, you

might live in Minnesota.

You measure distance in hours, you might live in Minnesota.

You know several people who have hit deer more than once, you might live

in Minnesota.

You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day ...and back again,

you might live in Minnesota.

You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard,

without flinching, you might live in Minnesota.

You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events, you might live

in Minnesota.

You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both

unlocked, you might live in Minnesota.

You think of the major food groups as beer, fish, and Venison, you might

live in Minnesota.

You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use

them, you might live in Minnesota.

There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at Mill's Fleet Farm

at any given time, you might live in Minnesota.

You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you

might live in Minnesota.

Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with

snow, you might live in Minnesota.

You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road

construction, you might live in Minnesota.

You can identify a southern or eastern accent, you might live in

Minnesota.

Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your

blue spruce, you might live in Minnesota.

Down South to you means Iowa, you live in Minnesota.

A brat is something you eat.

You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."

upnorth

Here are a few more:

If your idea of great time is sitting in an incredibly hot sauna with someone whipping you with a twig, you might be from Minnesota

If you drive a tractor, but can't get your drivers license for another eight years, you might be from Minnesota

If you consider MN the coldest place in the country and you are proud of it, you might be from Minnesota

If you don't zip the hood on your parka until it gets really cold (the wind chill hits 70 below), you might be from Minnesota

If you have a hard time telling the sex of another person in the winter, you might be from Minnesota

If you bought an $8000 snowmobile to get bread and milk in a blizzard, you might be from Minnesota

If you love the beauty of fresh fallen snow, but can only take so much beauty, you might be from Minnesota

toenail

If you have a snowmobile track for a

sidewalk, you might be from Minnesota. grin.gif

Tony