• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Big Country

Just wanted to wish all my friends on the Duluth-BWCA-Ely-Range forum a safe and bountiful hunt. Friday before the opener. I can't wait grin.gif BC

Steve Foss

Me either. I keep looking at the clock. I had everything crossed off my list by 2 p.m. shocked.gif

Northlander

Good luck guys and be safe! Dont forget the cameras.

Steve I know I dont have to worry about that with you. wink.gif

caseymcq

Good luck! Our little one decided to show up a month early and cancel my deer hunting season!

When she is a bit older we are going to have a long discussion about timing and the various "Openers."

She tried cheering me up about missing the season.

brennadeerxa4.jpg

Surface Tension

Good Luck and be be safe.

sachem longrifle

Quote:

Good luck! Our little one decided to show up a month early and cancel my deer hunting season!

When she is a bit older we are going to have a long discussion about timing and the various "Openers."

She tried cheering me up about missing the season.

brennadeerxa4.jpg

Congrats, casey!! Is she your first?

caseymcq

Thanks. She is our first.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Cliff Wagenbach
      Here are a few photos taken off of my dock which is straight across the Pike River from the Hatchery. Only a day or two more before it opens up here on the river! The second picture is looking toward the dam.
    • halad
      Hey Kelly can I fish of your dock opener
    • jkrash
      Your Right! after clicking on the picture a couple times and zooming in you can see the big white head of the male hooded mergaser.
    • leech~~
      Hey Joshua, May be post back in the morning when the owner of this site is awake and see if he likes the Free bait, buy later your selling. May be you can work out the sponsor-vendor deal with him.  I'll have to say posting late at night when site owners and most of the Mods are asleep is a good way to get some site and product views in before it's deleted. Good luck with the sales!
    • TBFOutdoors
      No not a sponsor or vendor. Not intending to do so at the moment. Just giving away the 2017-2018 edition of this guide. Don't forget to vote for your favorite fishery to help decide the best fishing spot in Minnesota for the 2018-2019 guide!
    • leech~~
      Are you an Approved sponsor-vendor of this site?
    • TBFOutdoors
      The guide is free. That banner applies to purchases on the site. Are you having difficulty getting your copy?
    • leech~~
      How BOT that. Says this at the bottom of the FREE guide!  Get 6 months to pay on purchases of $99+ Subject to credit approval.See terms
    • TBFOutdoors
      50 States of Fishing is a 100% free annual guide that displays the best places to fish in every state. This guide is available to every one for free via digital download. You can get your own digital copy here: https://www.tackleboxfishing.com/pages/50-states-of-fishing
    • kelly-p
      According to the Army Corp of Engineers weather station here in Waskish we have had a grand total of  1.29 inches of precipitation so far in 2018.  When we were burning the grass of there was still about 30% snow cover. The flames were hitting 10 feet high.