• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Conda-Minium large trailer mounted canvas shelter. Sale/Trade

Brand new never used Conda-Minium portable canvas shelter.

I believe this unit mounts over a snowmobile or other flatbed trailer and folds out opened, like a huge Otter Sled.

There is a user here, GConda, if he's still around he might give you more details.

This unit has never been used, box was damaged and never sold.

It did retail at $ 1200 when new, you give me a good offer and it's yours.

I have only 1 picture of instruction manual, I didn't open and install the whole unit.

Conda-minium2.jpg

condo-center.jpg

condo-right.jpg

condo-left.jpg

What size trailer is it designed for? Looks like an interesting set up. Also, what size does it fold out to be (Meaning how much fishable space do you have)?

Thanks

I never used it or opened it but installations are for 8ft and 10ft wide trailer (and I assume 10ft long) so the unit will be 10ftx10ft opened on ice, that makes a huge shelter.

I have seen one of these set up and have fished out of it. You could easily fish 6-8 people smile.gif

Ok, Ill help out. It fits any trailer that is 10ft or longer. Also the trailer should be at least 6ft. wide. The shelter covers 6ft by 10ft. of trailer deck. It gives you 10ft. by 8.5 ft. of fishing area. When set up that equates to 14.5 by 10ft. It also allows you to stand anywhere in the house - including the deck of the trailer! Sets up in about 5 minutes with 2 people. The material is cordura and I guarantee you wont be able to rip it. 600 denier. The key thing about this unit is you can still use the trailer deck for your wheelers or snomobiles when traveling. If you have other questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected], but I wont be back until monday. Gary

GConda, thank you for stepping in and help me out.

I don't have a set price, make me an offer I cannot refuse, check other similar setups and judge from there, as I said this unit has never been opened or installed.

That would be a good trade but I need a little more that that.

Can you send me a picture ?

val(@)kevesurplus(.)com

Valv-

no AR 15

But can posible get a ak-45

would have to check and see if its still available

No Thanks, I like the ARs for varmint hunting.

TRIPSTOWIN, I didn't get any picture, be sure to remove the ( ) from address.

Ok I will add a price $ 600 and it's yours, which means it's less than 1/2 price of store and many places have it at $ 1499 !!!

ALso if you have a nice .270 caliber complete rifle I will consider it as a trade.

I'll take it for $600.00. By the way, I'm the one who spoke with you on the phone this morning. I'll call you tomorrow to make arrangements to pick it up.

Valv,

How many do you have?

Was the unit damaged at all? You mentioned the box was damaged. What about the poles?

What kind of tools are needed to attach it to the trialer. I might need something to sleep in this weekend deer hunting.

Mike

I have only 1 and there is no damage to unit. I am 99% sure all parts are there. I don't know how to install it, you might want to check other sites.

Are they still making these? I can not find the site for the company any more.

Are you interested in a 13 hp Cubcadet Snow blower. 38" cut. Walk behind. Electric Start, dual tire clutches, This unit realy throws the snow. I have been comtimplating selling this unit and also looking for a larger house.

PRODUCT DETAILS

13 HP*, 358cc OHV 4-Cycle Snow King Engine

* as rated by engine manufacturer

33" Clearing Width

22" Intake Height

Push Button Electric Start

6 Forward, 2 Reverse Speeds

Remote Pitch Control / Crank Chute Rotation

Single In-Dash Headlight

Deluxe Stainless Steel Skid Shoes & Shave Plate

looks kinda like this but mine is a 97 modle and in pretty good shape. New it was over $1700.

31AE9PSV710_prod_lg.jpg

if interested I can get some real pics.

Yes, they are made by Roadkingoutdoors.com.

I have a John Deere skidloader for snow removal, I had some blowers before and they don't do the job or too little for my place, thank you for the offer.

"Yes, they are made by Roadkingoutdoors.com."

Duhhhh, I should have known that..I must of been having a brain fart. Thanks. I was too busy thinking of Conda-Minium when I was searching.

valv i got 400 cash or are you looking for any other trades/partials? i got a big 2 man fish trap, a couple small holes could be patched has the 2 seats and a cover(one small hole)