• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bmeier

Strikemaster LaserXL3000 3 HP Auger for sale extras included -- SOLD

bmeier

I am selling my Strikemaster Laser XL3000 Auger. It has drilled less than 50 holes in the 3 years since I bought it and it is in like new condition. Put new blades on it last year and never used it. This is a 3 hp, 10 inch auger blade model. The first $225 takes it. I am also including a 10 inch slush inhaler paid about $35 bucks. Hurry Ice will be here soon! laugh.gif

Luck e 1

I may be interested...

Is it possible to put an 8inch blade on it?

Do you have an e-mail address that I could e-mail you at? I will be in Oakdale tomorrow (saturday 11/4) and could maybe stop by.

jonandkelly@netzero.net

cabin boy

I am interested in this also if it's still available. I am not located far from Oakdale and could stop in this weekend. Send me an e-mail. ironmike55@yahoo.com

bmeier

The auger still is available you can put an 8 inch blade on it. I was out of town deer hunting and just got back today. I also put new blades on it last year and never used them. You can call me on my cell phone at 651 343 4838 if you want to see it.

Bob Meier

bmeier

In going through my ice fishing gear I realized that I have a 10 inch "Ice Inhaler" that I will throw in in the deal. For those who aren't famliar with this it is an aluminum "damper" that you slide in the whole after drilled and it takes all of the slush out. No need to scoop! smile.gif

bmeier

ttt

Hoffer

bmier-

Please e-mail me or call me at 612-804-9057 or mark.hoffmann@comcast.net (remember 2 f's and 2 n's in hoffmann for the e-mail...). I am interested and was wondering how it works with 8 inch blades...doesnt the "auger" part still cut a 10 inch hole?? ie...isnt that part 10 inches in diameter?? Is this the model with the red plastic handles???

bmeier

ttt

jaheyder

Is it sold?