• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I plan on making a few trips to Vermillon in year. Is there any motels in the area that allows me to charge my boat batteries overnight.

I will be by myself so I don't want to send $130 a night at a resort. I could do the camping thing but charging my batteries would be a issue.

Thanks.

Brian

There's also a small motel at the west end in Cook, on the east side of US53 just as you enter town from the south. They have a few RV parking spots that never seem full, so likely you could get an electrical hookup with your room.

Try reserving a site with electric at McKinley park campground. I also believe there are some sites with electric at Wakemup Bay Campground. Also check Moccasin and Hoodoo Point (SP?) campgrounds.

I have camped at mckinley park and wakemup bay campgrounds, both are very nice.

I know at Wakenup Bay the caretaker allows you to plug in at the main house.

Camping and fishing is the best combo in my view, doen't give up on the idea.

Steve