• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Deer transporting question?

mnhunter2

In MN If you tag a deer and get it registered can anyone transport if for you or do you have to transport it yourself?

anyone can transport it. You have to register it then fill out the tag with who is taking it, your license number and where it's going. that easy.

Aren't you supposed to strap to the top of your Geo Metro with blood running everywhere and the tongue sticking out. Dont forget the missing muffler and 4 hefty guys packed inside. wink.gif

One more question regarding this. If I go and register my deer where I hunt and we butcher them there and usually process them there, if I want to bring some meat back with me to process on my own, do I need a seperate transportation tag for that? Do I need to bring the hide/head with me that the meat is from? how does that work?