• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fifth Annual Burntside Bash!

Paul get a room at the Paddle Inn, thats where we all are staying this year.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Foss

• SKIPPERS KID

• ripstick

• Wade Joseph

Joel and everyone else I would really love to make it but I have a dang family christmas to go to that weekend. And oh Porter there will be no more stories like that one from Algoma generated from here as in me for hopefully a long time. Boys it sounds like a lot of fun wish I could be there.

Steve,

Thanks for the information. Reservation has now been changed to the Paddle Inn smile.gif

Ohh Come on MEOW Marshall, just razzing you a little bit! You can squeak out of your obligations to make this. Just crawl under the flap and whisper sweet nothing's in Quicks ear....I promise not to yell at you. smirk.gif

Paul, you'll be in good company at the Paddle. Glad to hear you can make it.

Cheffrey,

That's two weekends we will have together this winter....hope I survive. laugh.gif

Paul, I see you are going to give those Mille Lacs walleyes a chance that weekend. shocked.gif I didn’t make it to the Bash last year. Although CashCrews and I put allot of hours in out on Burntside, I just couldn’t make it that weekend.

I look forward to meeting those who I haven’t already!

Blaine,

Everyone needs to take a day off now and then laugh.gif This will be my first BASH!!! Bringing my 11 year old son to ensure that I make it through the weekend wink.gif

I too, am looking forward to meeting a lot of new members.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Good to hear you and your son can make it Paul. I'm taking Jr again and hes 10 1/2.

I am going to try and make it for my first Bash. I have reservations and look forward to meeting all of you. I had to cancel last year when my daughter's school had a Father-Daughter dance that same night frown.gif but I did make it ice fishing on Burntside with her in Feb and thanks to the info given by Chunky and Catfish we both caught a fish grin.gif. She is in college in Chicago now so she won't make it but I'll find somebody to drag along or I will come by myself.

I can not wait this will be my first one hope for good ICE we need it it will be nice to meet people and nice to see every one again.

Ripstick, it sounds like we have at least 5 rooms so far.

Its all old guys and one kid in my room so we'll be in bed early and wake up early.

Frank all old guys????? Well that sounds like our room all older but not young I hope ripstick dont think he is 21 again I would like to fish hard confused.gif.

Quote:

tongue.gif
imay be over 21 but I can keep up with the best of them. To bad I want to get up early.
grin.gifgrin.gif

Ripstick, it is a delicate balance, one that can be taught on Algoma trips. grin.gif It just takes a week to catch back up on the sleep.

Never fished B-Side? No worries, we'll have a large map(donated by finns) with areas STF and Chunky marked out to fish. Its a big lake and theres a lot of spots that haven't been explored yet so in the mean time look at a lake map and punch in some coordinates into your GPS just for fun.

As long as I don't catch the Northlander bug like last time I plan on being up early, but I can't let Cheffrey go chase the wabbit alone now can I. grin.gif

Count me and my 10 year old boy in wink.gif Skippers Kid, I can't get a hold of you because your cell phone never has space for any messages. I still got your waterfowl. BC

I have Been Hunting and the phone is ringing off the hook lets say so. I will slow down after this weekend give me a email at [email protected] lets hook up for a dinner soon deb would like that as well smirk.gif

I am in ely for school and would love to come to this event because im so close but i need some more exact dates and time... I must have missed them reading post but if someone could help that would be awesome... I just need to mark calender. Thanks

Pencil (save the ink for later) in the last weekend in January. Saturday is usually the main day but be prepared for a whole weekend of camaraderie.

Finns.