• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

41 INCH?

1dawg

Ya that was a great story wether it was true or not I like to think it was true.

Thank you for the inquiry. True or not, the post was getting out of control in regards to inappropriate comments, etc. The post was deleted by administration.

"Inapporiate comments"??? I think it was some people just having a little fun with a fictional fish and someone trying to stir up some comments.. Funny...Yes, Inapporiate... NO...

Don't have anymore fun out there!!!! Fishing is serious business you all know!!!

Thank God that someone said it. Great post MLmusky. I think that 99% of the people out there were thinking exactly that.

Inappropriate comments? confused.gif I followed the whole thing, and you see far more inappropriate comments every day on the six o'clock news! The only thing getting out of hand is how scared to death people are about possibly offending somebody. If you're that easily offended, you probably shouldn't own a computer in the first place!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Any useful discussion went by the wayside half way thorough the thread, from there on it was going downhill.

Instead of letting the author of the thread continue to be ridiculed by the playground behavior, I dusted it.

Yep we're here to have fun. all of us.