• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just a huge thanks to Cheffrey and Grand Superior Lodge for a fantastic spread tonight! Man Im still stuffed!

When we got home the wife and I took the dog for a walk to try and get circlulation back in our legs. I think my belt shrunk 4 notches at the table and I had a hard time feeling my toes. wink.gif

When we got home my wife crashed and Im not far behind.

Anyone looking for a good wild game feed should keep Cheffrey and his crew in mind. Oh and the South Shore Brew wasnt bad either. grin.gif Thanks to Badger for a nice variety of drink.

Frank and Lota is was nice to see you and your better halfs. I hope you guys all had a safe drive home. Those deer were crazy on the way home. shocked.gif

Who knows maybe you guys will be famous in the Big City. I think that camera man really liked you guys. cool.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Northlander, nice to see you again and nicer to see your lovely wife. Ha!

Cheffery and crew put on one heck of a spread. Last year my wifes favorite was the ravioli rabbit in a cream sauce. This year she loved the rabbit in a red suave.

After those dishes I might have to let Jr go jihad on the Cottontails on our garden. My favorite was the grouse & portabella mushrooms. Amongst that was Bore-kabobs, Antelope & curry sauce, bison salad w/blue cheese dressing, Rattlesnake casadias, Pheasant, Venison Swirls, and on, and on, and on.

On the way home we almost had venison on the grill a couple times.

I will have to make the next one in spring!!!! thats if there is a next one,,,sorry I missed it ,, sure sounds like a lot of great food and drink

Randoid

It sounds like I missed a good time also. I'm finally done with my two weeks of schooling at work and I was able to get the rest of deer camp in order with the help of LoonASea and my Dad on Saturday.

I spent the last two hours putting things away in the garage for the season and I'm giving some serious thought to heading down to the French and float a couple of crawlers for a few hours.

I'll do my best to make the next game feed when it comes around next time. I think Cheffrey should practice a little more of his talent at our first ice fishing outing for the season. Sound like a good plan to anyone else??

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Ummm MMM NOO BD110, fishing is for relaxing for me my friend. But I would not be aposed to judging everyone else's talents.

Maybe next Fish Lake gathering we can put Thomas on Fire duty for the day? What does everyone think? tongue.gif

Ya a Island Fire for Tom to put out and Hot Dogs for Cheffrey to cook on it. shocked.gif

Just kidding of course.

I can provide the birch core for the fire ,,,,But first things first ,,we need good ice !!!!

P.S. I can burn weinies with the best of them!!!!

Randoid

This will have to be our 1st Ice gathering. We will wait and see what the weather brings us for ice.