• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Decoys!

esox49

Anyone start using decoys yet? What has worked buck or doe? Going to bring out old buckzilla this weekend for his annual go around!!

in my area that i hunt ive used my buck decoy and it just gets to those bucks. i wish i had my cam with because i had two bucks around my decoy and finally one of those bucks challenged it. i honestly couldnt believe it myself, i never seen anything like it before. so i would say use the buck decoy and try alittle grunt every now and then. good luck!

Used mine as a doe the other night for the first time this year. I had a spike come up & give me some shot opps, but he wouldn't come all the way to it, 12-15 yards from the decoy was as close as he'd get, still too close if I wanted him. If he only knew...