• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone been ducking hunting on German or Jefferson Lakes? Just wondering if the birds are moving to bigger water yet. If no hunters, then you fisherman, have you seen any ducks out there? Just looking for a little info. Thanks.

I haven't noticed any divers yet but the woodies are starting to show up in the area, we got into them last week. not much for geese yet.I to have been waiting for some northern birds to show up in my favorite spots grin.gif

Thanks for the reply guppie! Anyone else seeing any birds flying while they are out fishing and/or hunting? Not looking for hot spots or honey holes, just looking for a little info. Thanks!

There are a few in the areas near those lakes working the fields, also geese. Not alot but coot and maybe an odd diver or two on the lakes. Swedes bay can be decent late season, but you have to hit it right.