• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dan Thiem

Remington LT-20 Youth (synthetic) *price reduced*

Dan Thiem

My son wants to sell his auto loader. It's a Remington semi auto that's got a synthetic stock and forearm (factory). Also has swivel mounts for a sling. Shot less than 100 times. Very clean. No rust or scratches. He paid $560.00 new a year ago. Only asking $450.00. Please call 507-753-2771. Or e-mail me at [email protected]

dscf2461pd9.jpg

dscf2462cp3.jpg

BigWadeS

Is that a 20 gauge?

Dan Thiem

Yep! smile.gif

castmaster

open to offers?

Dan Thiem

Maybe, call us and lets see what's up.

Dan Thiem

Now only asking for an even $400.00. This is a super clean gun. Very nice!

Swamp Scooter

Does that take 3" mags too? Any trades taken? Let me know.

Dan Thiem

Scoot, sorry but it's only chambered for 2 3/4". And he wants the revenue for a upgrade on a better bow.

Young Gun

Still for sale!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Borch
      Pretty quiet in here.  I've been fishing out of town the past 2 weeks.  Hope to fish the area lakes this week.  Heard reports of a good day crank bite on the chain but not much else.  With the full moon coming up this week may try some evening trolling.  Anyone else having any luck?
    • Wanderer
      Haven’t fished the river for weeks and came home to high, muddy water so I doubt I will for another week.  I’d focus on shorelines and whatever backwater I could find at this time if I did go.
    • PSU
      It was slow for me Tuesday afternoon and Thursday in Frazer / Smarts Bay. Wednesday was very good in 20-25 feet leeches / crawlers on a Lindy or a jig. Absolutely beautiful weather!
    • Mlaker3
      My wife and I had a good morning on Friday with bottom bouncers, spinners and crawlers in 20-24 ft.  Caught 9, threw back 3 18-19 in, 2 13-14 in. 
    • monstermoose78
      I would head over the hill into the back country and fish the streams and lakes. You will have much better success catching fish. Bring bug spray 
    • monstermoose78
      Lori has some nice gills and some okay crappies normally. Green has nicer sized crappies and gills. Ann lake has been kicking out some great fish. Check out fishing club.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Streams won’t have much of anything to offer this time of year. Maybe a couple tiny smolt rainbows. There are all kinds of shorefishing spots in the area though. Stream mouths are always the obvious spots to try. Spoons and spinners.
    • jhousenga
      How was the trip? I was on the lake Tuesday and the weather was as good as it gets!
    • Borch
      For those looking for some decent perch they seem to be hanging in the reeds chasing crawfish and minnows.   Some real dandies in there if you're in the right patch of reeds.  Not many out on the flats yet.
    • Captain Acorn
      Been a tough bite the last couple days for me. Catching a few here and there but no consistency. Caught fish on crawlers leechesand jigging raps but for the amount of fish I’m graphing not near enough catching All my bigger fish have came on the jigging raps. How is everyone else doing?