• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cold Front

skeetman

Hey all you late season veterans. What do you think of this super cold front will do at this time of year? Typically it will sh confused.gifut them down. Friends were up on Tuesday night and nothing. The same place last Saturday they nailed em.

I'm thinking of going up on Sat. night. Tunrevir are heading out this weekend to the East side?

You will have to slow your trolling speed down at night but I would actually expect the fish to "bunch up" some more and become active throughout longer stretches of the night.

Thanks Jamison, I normally troll at 1.7 to 1.9 mph but I might have to even go to 1.5 mph or below. Say I grew up in Le Sueur. Whats you last name? that if you want to post it on here.

Looking forward to Tomorrow night! laugh.gif