• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'll show ya the JIMMER syndrom (PICS) added

tjm

ok mr walleyeweasel heres a couple pics just to show ya whats going on in the real world.

1st pics a shed of (The 30 pointer)This sheds 2 years old.This photo is new i just down loaded it off my camera.

This is the 1 that got away i have 3 minutes of footage on video camera of this hog.He was 75 yards away and closing the gap when another buck came out he ran it off.This bucks been working a scrapeline the past 3 days.2 pics 1 each night and the same darn buck messed us up both nights.

Far left corner of the truck is the shed off this guy

100_3096.jpg

Next pic is him looking at the other buck that came out.Then poof he was gone and the crashing sounds could be herd of tree branches braking.He done chased this buck for a long time around the woods

bigboynewpics.jpg

3rd pic same buck working his scrape line the next night.So i guess i dont ever see anything no one else seems to see

I'll add some lite to the 3rd pic so ya can see it better hold on

You mean that sun faded one in the left corner is a shed from the buck chasing off the buck that dropped that shed thats in your hand? (Does that make sense?)

Holy smokes! You got a high fence hunt going? grin.gif

no no..Forget about the 1 in my hand and the sun faded shed.The other 1.Thats the shed off of this 1.The 1 in my hand is dead someone shot that 1 on opening day i guess

I never found the other side and that just happens to be the side facing the camera.When i 1st saw this buck i knew he had several more points on this side.I think i counted all the points that were scoreable with 1 in ? i have 29 points scoreable and a possible.His base and around eye guards are just full of points on both sides.On his left side you can count 9 or 10 and thats only half way down the pipe he has that many around his eye guards on that same side

He had a big kicker(drop tine) off his right side that was somewhere around 16" i see half thats broke off or even more

We watched the clip on a big screen tv.Put it on slow motion and start counting.

All i can say is thats a hog i'm guessing the base all the way to the last point are close to 9" if not more in some places on his left side.Right sides not as big or heavy set with half the points as well

I know you all want better pics.Well i got 1 better then the last 1 i posted of him.Take it or leave it until were just lucky and get another crack at him working that scrape line wed afternoon.Other pic i had posted was a lil dark and when i add some white to it i lose the antlers so instead of posting it and getting crap that i need better pics i'll leave it out.We almost had close encounters if the other buck had not shown up twice in a row.That other buck is just like some people i know.Thick headed

Come on down BLB 1st of Nov.Bring a valid buck tag.I'll give ya pic of the stands and i'll let you pick 1 out for me but if a monster comes out i get to use your tag hows that sound.You can shoot any buck over 130 class i'll pass everything under 170.So that prety much means i wont be shooting 1

I am sorry, but just when I thought weve seen it all... we have yet another picture of ANOTHER 200+ plus inch wild whitetail in early october traveling in Mid-day. shocked.gif

Nothing will surprize me now... I am jealous! Congrats!

Sorry tjm.

I have my own 170 class deer I am after. laugh.gif

Pics will be posted soon. grin.gif

In the trail cam topic.

I would not mind coming down to hunt with you. The bucks on my farm in Lakeville his hard to pinpoint any of the big bucks this year, even with 5 acres of turnips out there. What do say. You could even come up tp my farm and tell me where you think the big boys are four eyes are better then 2.

Ok am I dumb? What is the JIMMER syndrom?

That is one heck of a deer. Good luck and get off of the Internet and go kill em'. Or feel free to stay on here and give me directions to your land smile.gif

Seriously, what kind of plots do you make? I would like to come down and video tape you taking one. Heck, I, as anyone on here would like to just see a deer like that.

This brings up a question that is off topic. I am making a recurve bow (hand made) - any ideas?

It is someone elses attempt at cutting someone down, if you have read all the threads you know.

Quote:

It is someone elses attempt at cutting someone down, if you have read all the threads you know.

Like you just did there huh... Thanks

Actually I beleive that it's a reference to a movie called Escanaba in da Moonlight. It stars Jeff Daniels of Dumb and Dumber fame.

The character named Jimmer Negamanee (Wayne David Parker) was a guy that spoke jibberish after he was abducted by aliens and I think was they are refering to is the ability of this buck to have the same effect on a guy.

Easy there.... I meant this term was used in another thread to try to discredit the postings of big deer and the alledged bigger one that TJM arrowed. And I meant if you read one of the past threads, you'll see it come up.

Sorry if you took it wrong.