• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red Dot Sights????

finspat

I love shooting holo sights, you should call me I have many different brands and price ranges to set you up with.

finspat,I have worked with and bought items from Nick and he will treat you right.I was very happy with my dealings with him.

I have a red dot on my crossbow and love it.... till you forget to turn it off and the battery dies. If you get one keep extra batteries in your gun case.

I used a red dot on my slug gun and liked it a lot, but at 100 yards the dot is big enough that accuracy suffers. Perfect for slug guns and hand guns though. I agree with the guy that said to keep extra batteries with you at all times.

You will be much more accurate mounted on a cantilevered barrel mount than on a mount that bolts to the receiver, not the barrel.