• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

100+ acres for lease in southeast Minnesota in Houston county for the zone 3a hunt.

November 4-10. This is an intensive harvest area.

Mostly wooded with multiply food plots. 4 wheeler trails through out for easy access. Fully furnished cabin on sight included. Camping or local lodging also available close by.

3 persons maximum. $1200.00

Call 507-864-2659

Whats the biggest buck shot out of there? And is this just for shotgun or bow too let me know thanks!

This is a great piece of property to hunt. My father and I hunted this last year. We both shot our deer and I had numerous other chances along with seeing the biggest deer I have ever seen in the stand. Unfortunately my wife is on bedrest and I will not be able to hunt this year. Who knows maybe it'll come on opening morn!!!!! LOL

Joel

Can use bow or gun. Really dont know on the largest buck, seems to be a good varity of deer, with a occasional trophy showing up.

thanks

any recent pix of bucks taken out of there? And you said 3 person max..? so thats 400 a piece correct and this is down in the bluff country. I hunt down there but for shotgun and bow, but i hunt near preston and I love the country side so I know what kinda of bucks roam down there. anyways let me now thanks!

yes the price is what you figured. Just put out game camera last weekend by some scrapes so should have some pictures soon. Yes this is bluff country, you can walk hills all day long!

• 2 weeks later...