• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If the snow isn't too deep and things work out right again I plan on hunting some Pheasants between Ivanhoe and Hendriks again this year, mid to late December.

Any motel's to stay at in the general area? We've got a camper if the weather is nice and we only plan on staying one nite anyway, just a quick weekend trip.

Thanks,

Mike

There are a bunch of them in Marshall. Not too far from Ivanhoe.

In Marshall, there is a Super 8 where all the construction guys stay, an AmericInn, a Comfort Inn, a Best Western, Travelers Lodge, and one other that I can't think of off hand. They would be the closest bigger chains. The Explore Minnesota website could tell you if there are any Mom and Pop type places around, but I haven't seen any when I'v driven through the area.

you can stay in lake benton. there is a resort in town there. so if you took your rods could fish from shore right at the resort at night. i'm drawing a blank on the name of the resort right now.

not sure if you are looking for a "double" type of trip or not. I know this time of year the bigger eyes can be fun all night long from shore...