• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Art Barbarians

2006 Waterfowl Photo Contest

Quackaddict9

"October Migrators"

100_1452.jpg

Dean Schellinger

canman.jpg

bluebill.jpg

Here is a couple different hunts from this year. My first Canvasback just happens to be a beautiful bird that I absolutely must put on the wall and a nice drake bluebill!

poutpro

October Migrators is the best one I've seen yet. That is an awesome picture

Flick

I agree, that's a bad a$$ pic for sure. You take that Quack?

fishingmike0770

awesome pics. . .i cant wait till some of them migrators make it our way . . the sun in that picture looks goofy.. like its got huge flames coming off it or something!

Quackaddict9

yeah, the girlfriend took that picture while scouting last week Friday evening.

ole matty

Quote:

yeah, the girlfriend took that picture while scouting last week Friday evening.

since when u have girlfriend? ooo.gifsmile.gif

Flick

Tailgaitin

tailgaitin.jpg

Sartell Angler

nice bag flick

RBuker

I have to get into the game!

1113.jpg

11111.jpg

10273.jpg

10271.jpg

1022061.jpg

1022062.jpg

maggieduck1.jpg

snapcrackpop

RBuker

that's a tough looking pooch! Yikes!

HMcammo.jpg

RBuker

That's just the face she makes when I miss! shocked.gif

nate larson

Here are a few from last weekend:

11-02-06002.jpg

11-02-06008.jpg

11-03-06015.jpg

buzzsaw

A few from this past weekend....

duckblindnovember2dl8.jpg

Teaming up on the Goose!

teammatesretrieving2wu6.jpg

sunsetintheduckblind2ar5.jpg

dukhnt

My dad and I enjoyed a great mid October hunt.

Oct.jpg

dukhnt

A couple of other pics.

geese.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

buzzsaw

A few more pictures of our helpers!

buddyportraitincattailspi7.jpg

lokicruising2la2.jpg

buddyrestingwithfastfoohz2.jpg

The Reward.

ulmerwithgoose2zi3.jpg

By the way, nice pics guys!! wink.gif

ortonville

my 10year old nephews first duck and goose

img0196pq0.th.jpg

img0189lq9.th.jpg

dukhnt

buzzsaw - I have been enjoying your pics for quite some time on this site. Hopefully I will have more to contribute in the future as I think I am getting a Nikon D50 for christmas.

Nova

a couple mature birds taken out of an icy hole last weekend

redersandringervv5.jpg

decoysopenholepj2.jpg

Sartell Angler

sweet redheads nova!

David Frank

Very Nice pics everyone!!

Ryan Berger
DSC02243.jpg

311Hemi

Buzzsaw...

What camera do you shoot with? digital or 35mm? Nice looking pics!

buzzsaw

Thanks for the kind words Dukhnt & 311hemi! I have a Nikon D200 (digital) which is nice and all, but let me tell you, I delete an awful lot of pics that don't look so good... thats whats nice about digital. wink.gif

Keep the great pics coming guys. grin.gif

wallmounter

Diver Hunting NoDak '06

MarkStumpLake.jpg

4 Bills, 2 Redheads & 2 spoonies (My buddy made me put the spoonies in the back)mad.gif

RoadIntoStumpLake.jpg

The lake has risen a couple feet in the last few years grin.gif

bassman222

Here are a couple recent ones.....

Mallards and buffies.....

20061029_bbc_mallys_rs.jpg

Some thick ice....

20061104_bbc_rs.jpg

bassNspear

What program or site does a guy use to place pictures on there. Can someone hit me up with a site? Thanks

Dean Schellinger

photobucket.com

trailratedtj

heres a little diver action from this morning.

2 hooded magansers,1 can., 2 buffleheads, 2 goldeneyes, 2 widgeons, 6 bluebills.

me on the right side. 111206duckhuntinglakeparley006.jpg

111206duckhuntinglakeparley002.jpg

111206duckhuntinglakeparley004.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• gimruis
      I'm grateful for my dog too.  She listens better than my kid, she's calmer, she generally doesn't bother me, and when its time to go fishing or hunting, she springs into action with more excitement than I do.
    • monstermoose78
      This weekend i will spraying my blind with tick repellent, my hunt clothes, and boots. So I will be ready 
    • Cole Nelson
      I would love to join can I get the information. Can you please call me at 9526877929
    • whateverisbiting
      I will be going to my cabin a couple hours drive.  I will bring all my food and gas with me and not go to any stores there.  If I still have to work from home I may work there self quarantine for 14 days.  Then you become a local.  Then you have to do the same thing coming back home if going out to stores there.  Small towns have few hospitals and very limited equipment.  That is a real concern.  But hopefully will not blow up with very low population density.  Can't wait to put the dock in, have a G&T, and put out the lighted bobber!
    • mrpike1973
      Thankful for my faith in God, my great wife, I have 3 nieces and a nephew do not see them too much. Be thankful for family all of you. I don't have hardly any family left but really enjoy those nieces and nephew when I see them. Thankful for the guys and gals on this site. I have learned lip reading even more and that is a huge help for me right now. I'm also thankful for my  Yamaha boat motor best thing I ever bought😀 Thankful my wife loves to fish and comes with anytime she can. She is laid off now but boy do I love being with her. I work second shift Mon-Thursday she works during the week and every weekend it feels like a second honey moon!
    • ANYFISH2
      I am grateful to have my faith in God, without my faith life's trials would be much more difficult to navigate.   I am grateful for my family, they are source of a great deal of strength.  There is nothing like raising my 2 favorite people on earth everyday.  I screw up alot, they have always given me a reason to keep going forward.  My wife is the most amazing woman in my life.  She has to be great, to deal with me everyday. Grateful for my father and my sister, we have always had a close family, but going through my mother's battle and ultimate death from cancer this last year, I know it would have been next to impossible to deal with without them.  I can't wait for this virus to leave so I can give both of them a huge hug again.   I am grateful for the gifts of my life's journey, the great moments and the bad, everyday is great day, we get so few.
    • Chill62
      Well I got out the last three days and I need a vacation from myouting lol. Friday we fished am for tulibee and ended up with 19 before switching in the afternoon for crappies. Found a deep hole and the slabs were STACKED UP!!! Hole was 30-36 feet and fish were 18-bottom. Had to drill a ton of holes and stay mobile. Literally you'd have fish in one hole and 5 feet away nothing. Average size was 12 inches with a few 14s.  Saturday tried for tulibee again and I think we got 10 for 7 of us. Switched to the same crappie hole and first 5 fish up the hole were tulibee lol. After a while we found crappies but just couldn't find them. Switched to 4 or 5 other spots then we finally found them. Thought were perch because bottom 5 feet were solid fish. Crappies were averaging 11 inch. Had to stay mobile and drill a lot of holes. kept enough for a supper.  Sunday morning my buddy and I went after big tulibee and got a late start (9 am start). We started by targeting spots people hadn't been lately. Instantly we had 3 on the ice. It was weird they were coming out of the mud. After hour half we quit graphing them so took off for new spots. We ended up with 4 fish biggest two were 4 lbs 4 oz and 3 lbs 12 oz. After that we took off for crappies again. We parked the ranger and guess fish wanted to hide under it. Literally had 10 holes drilled with 10 feet of the ranger and we just kept circling the ranger. We did film a YouTube vide and hopefully the wind wasn't too strong for the audio.    Sadly I doubt I will make it back out again. 
    • Chill62
      Well I got out the last three days and I need a vacation from my outing lol. Friday we fished am for tulibee and ended up with 19 before switching in the afternoon for crappies. Found a deep hole and the slabs were STACKED UP!!! Hole was 30-36 feet and fish were 18-bottom. Had to drill a ton of holes and stay mobile. Literally you'd have fish in one hole and 5 feet away nothing. Average size was 12 inches with a few 14s.  Saturday tried for tulibee again and I think we got 10 for 7 of us. Switched to the same crappie hole and first 5 fish up the hole were tulibee lol. After a while we found crappies but just couldn't find them. Switched to 4 or 5 other spots then we finally found them. Thought were perch because bottom 5 feet were solid fish. Crappies were averaging 11 inch. Had to stay mobile and drill a lot of holes. kept enough for a supper.  Sunday morning my buddy and I went after big tulibee and got a late start (9 am start). We started by targeting spots people hadn't been lately. Instantly we had 3 on the ice. It was weird they were coming out of the mud. After hour half we quit graphing them so took off for new spots. We ended up with 4 fish biggest two were 4 lbs 4 oz and 3 lbs 12 oz. After that we took off for crappies again. We parked the ranger and guess fish wanted to hide under it. Literally had 10 holes drilled with 10 feet of the ranger and we just kept circling the ranger. We did film a YouTube vide and hopefully the wind wasn't too strong for the audio.    Sadly I doubt I will make it back out again. 
    • PRO-V
      Mine is my wife and our 5 kids (youngest is 29). All are independent and have given us 7 grandkids who are a hoot. Not to mention all of my great friends. I'm only 60 but I've gotten in a massive amount of fishing and hunting since I was 5. Feel sorry for the guys who did nothing but work most of their life thinking they would have their fun at retirement. Doesn't usually work out. I tried to balance work, family and adventure. If I died now I lived a full life but wanna see the kids/grandkids grow up. Their old enough now to have fun with and my days of having to dig a new outhouse hole are over. My son is a huge help now.
    • PRO-V
      Highlight of my life was seeing AC/DC on their last tour at Excel Center. Rock on!! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.