• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2006 Waterfowl Photo Contest

Art Barbarians

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flick

• buzzsaw

• Tom Wilson

• Sartell Angler

canman.jpg

bluebill.jpg

Here is a couple different hunts from this year. My first Canvasback just happens to be a beautiful bird that I absolutely must put on the wall and a nice drake bluebill!

awesome pics. . .i cant wait till some of them migrators make it our way . . the sun in that picture looks goofy.. like its got huge flames coming off it or something!

Quote:

yeah, the girlfriend took that picture while scouting last week Friday evening.

since when u have girlfriend? ooo.gifsmile.gif

buzzsaw - I have been enjoying your pics for quite some time on this site. Hopefully I will have more to contribute in the future as I think I am getting a Nikon D50 for christmas.

Thanks for the kind words Dukhnt & 311hemi! I have a Nikon D200 (digital) which is nice and all, but let me tell you, I delete an awful lot of pics that don't look so good... thats whats nice about digital. wink.gif

Keep the great pics coming guys. grin.gif

Diver Hunting NoDak '06

MarkStumpLake.jpg

4 Bills, 2 Redheads & 2 spoonies (My buddy made me put the spoonies in the back)mad.gif

RoadIntoStumpLake.jpg

The lake has risen a couple feet in the last few years grin.gif

What program or site does a guy use to place pictures on there. Can someone hit me up with a site? Thanks

heres a little diver action from this morning.

2 hooded magansers,1 can., 2 buffleheads, 2 goldeneyes, 2 widgeons, 6 bluebills.

me on the right side. 111206duckhuntinglakeparley006.jpg

111206duckhuntinglakeparley002.jpg

111206duckhuntinglakeparley004.jpg