• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2006 Deer Hunting Photo Contest

Art Barbarians

I know were not supossed to have pictures of pickups, but I was hunting alone this year so I had to wait till the wife could snap some photos. as you can see my son was equally excited! bwy1163821013f.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• harvey lee

• doser

• Mark Christianson

Here are two does I shot on the last afternoon of 4B. I dont have a scale but the doe on the right was big.

[image]0000802ld7.jpg[/image]

Big 8 point taken by a father-son who happen to be my uncle and cousin. They weighed the buck field dressed at 275lbs. Very nice 8 point rack.

MarkandKevinsBuck2006.jpg

Nice deer guys,

I shot a buck, but it is the smallest Ive shot in my life (not picture worthy) but I wasn't going home empty handed.

My Brothers Buck taken 11/05/2006. I took 2 years of work, but he finally made a mistake we could capitalize on.

brotherbuck2.jpg

Thanks, my dad and I are quite proud of him as well. This is the largest buck we have seen in all my 18 years of hunting. Not taken in central MN, but Northwestern MN.

Take care!

That is what we said the first time we saw him last year. We actually think he was bigger last year than he was this year...green score is at least 165" as 3/4 G2's,G3's go at or better than 12". Main beams both measure 26" with an inside spread over 19".

Needless to say my brother was grinning ear to ear...for about the next 4 days!

Here is a picture of my dad and I. They were shot saturday morning down near lake city. It was my first buck bigger then a fork!!picture004lp5.jpg

Thanks we do very very well down there. It's a bad day if you don't see 15 deer a day. Southern minnesota is where it is at!!

We had a great hunt in Canada again this year. I shot this noce 140" Ten pt the second mornign of the Trip, Then Greg shot the monster 21 pt 176" deer.

the shed in the photo is from Gregs buck, I found it after I shot mine, Greg's buck actually walked up to us as we were dragging mine out of the woods.

[image]http://john140cv7.jpg

Must be nice to be a crestliner boy and be able to go out and shot them big dawgs. Nice Buck Bro

CC to Lee Harvey.

What did you think of that 23 point buck that guy shot near Blakely? It was in the Arlington and Belle Plaine papers. Anyone else see or hear about it. If I can get photos I'll try to post it. Unreal massive giant. Heard he's been offered about $20 grand for it.

Swampbuck,

Congrats to you and your little twin Greg. Your deer where the talk of our deer hunting camp this year. Makes me re-evaluate our current hunting situation. Rumor has it that you could only get one deer in your boat at a time is this true???

mr

Oh come on now.

Look at how he is holding that deer. Its probably about a 12 inch spread.

Just like holding a 2 lb bass out to look like its 6 lbs...

We didnt fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP.

Congrats on both deer...I would love to get up to Canada one day to get a brute like those...wow...

Thanks guys we had a great hunt.

BLB here is your 12 inches LOL

The deer gross scored 176", my 10 pt was at 140"

[image]3138ac6.jpg[/image]