• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tight Point Shuttle T broadheads

harvey lee

Who has tried these broadheads and how do you like how they fly compared to others you have used?

Hey Harvey Lee,

As my name says, I'm a die hard Muzzy fan. Used them all of my hunting career until this year. I tried new blazer vanes which I love but the muzzy's weren't flying well at all with them. It was horrible to watch them be so many inches off! I have such a light/short arrow that they just didn't work. Beimert's in Pillager recommended the Shuttle T broadheads and they flew remarkably straight. I would never buy them based on looks but they cut one hell of a hole! Killed one doe so far this year with one and it was a total pass through with no problems. I feel they hold their edge pretty well also. I gave it a shot and gave in. I had to hang up the Muzzy's for a while to try something different for a change and have no regrets. Bone breaking Muzzys still rock in my book with the right systems. Go to your local archery shop. If they are a good one like the one I went to, they should have an opportunity for an archer to try different broadheads...even if it's for a minimal fee (well worth it). That's my two cents. Good luck and straigh shootin'

Muzzy